14 October, 2009


Helloooooo to all, and welcome to my maiden blog. I have decided to start blogging because it seems fun, and I'm going to treat it sort of like an online documentary of my gap year for all my far flung friends out there.

For a bit of random frivolity, Miss 13-dot was an Hong Kong comic fashion idol in the 60s and 70s and adored by all females for her never-ending outfits and carefree lifestyle. She was literally THE it-girl then, albeit only in paper form. It is rather odd, though perhaps synonymous with that time, that a comic girl character managed to gain status as the undisputed leader in all things fashion for every tween, teen, women then.

However, artist Lee Wai Chun is a genius, purely for the amount of original outfits she thought up and the perfection of her drawings.

I am going through a phase of loving the artworks and character she created.

No comments:

Post a Comment